Before you start calling 800 numbers and responding to TV, radio, print or web ads for invention submission services, follow these tips:
- Know how long the company has been in business
- Know who the officers of the company are and their backgrounds
- Know to check on the company through your state’s attorney general’s office to see if it’s in legal standing
- Know that you can request a client list from the company – that list should be long, not one person. Don’t settle for an arranged conference call
- Know to join a local inventors group – a full list is on the Resources page of inventorsdigest.com
Not a subscriber!? Click here now!