Did you notice? InventorsDigest.com recently received a long-overdue facelift. We cannot be more excited.
We’ve updated the site design to focus on the articles. Our (admittedly heady) goal is to have every article ever written for the magazine available online before the end of the year. We’re also putting an emphasis on making sure you read and consume our content on your terms. This means a better mobile experience, social integrations and (soon) richer media.
There’s more than just a flashy new look and added content; getting more content up on its own is not enough. We want to grow the Inventors Digest community by providing a venue to interact with each other and our writers. Our first step was to expand the functionality of the website’s commenting system. It now allows for readers to not only leave comments but reply to each other and thread those replies for a richer discussion. You can try it below.
Here’s what else we have in the works:
- Connecting the subscription database to the website to allow subscribers access to special “members only” content
- Adding author profiles as well as opportunities to interact with them
- Adding a richer media experience by including podcasts and video
- Expanding our social media presence
- A dedicated digital team continually working to improve the website and online experience
- Adding what you want
The last item is the most important. We’ve created a survey form get your input. Please take a moment to fill it out or leave a comment below.
Thank you for being loyal readers and part of the Inventors Digest community. We look forward to your input and seeing what we’ll invent here together.